Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Man On Top Of Train Gets Accidentally Electrocuted In India!


This guy wants to be a clown and pays for it at the end.

14 Responses to “Man On Top Of Train Gets Accidentally Electrocuted In India!”

  1. Anonymous Says:

    godayum… he was on fiyah

  2. core Says:


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Holy Shyt that was loud!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    that was fucced up

  5. Anonymous Says:

    wooooooooooooow u kno u dead

  6. justin Says:


  7. ZaneisGod Says:

    That dude really thought he was a bad a*s with his shirt off trying to beast
    but he got FUCKED UP
    good thing they eat cats and dogs to

  8. Anonymous Says:

    The train god is angry

  9. hepple n dee Says:


  10. Haha Says:

    Did you know that Indians are Good conductor of electricity and stupidity ?? haha

  11. Indian Guy Says:

    ZaneisGod u B*****D!!!

  12. saabi Says:

    did he died?

  13. dafug Says:

    “did he died?” no he is still alive after the accident he found out he is a pikachu and electricity is no problem for him

  14. Indian man Says:

    I survied it, my balls look like onion bajiis!

Leave a Reply